The Utilities Billing Dept is on the 2nd Floor of City Hall
Open M-F from 8am to 5pm
For your convenience the City of Post Falls offers online payment options. Check out the Online Services link below. For payments after hours, City Hall has two utility drop boxes, a drive through drop box and a drop box mail slot at the entrance of City Hall.
If you are paying a delinquent bill online, near the service discontinuance date, you need to contact customer service at (208) 777-4504 to let them know. It may take up to 72 hours for payment processing. This may help you avoid actual service discontinuance, and the accompanying delinquent penalty charges.
Holiday Garbage Schedule
No garbage or recycling pickup on the following major holidays – Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, & New Year’s Day. Garbage pickup falls one day late following a holiday and normal pickup resumes the following Monday.
Post Falls Clean Up Days
Last Saturday in April & October Free Extra Pickup Items must be under 4 ft length & 4 ft height & width. Items collected garbage, clothing, furniture, household appliances, & yard waste. (Dates may be subject to change. Check your April and October utility bill for notices)
Important To Remember
• Garbage pickup is every week.
• Service for single stream (recycling) is every other week
• Place the cart correctly at curbside by 6:30 am on your regular scheduled pickup day.
• Be aware of significant charges for cart overloads & extras, and driver assistance to reposition your cart.
• Leave the cart when you move.
Your cooperation helps the garbage trucks pick up the bins more efficiently and you avoid additional fees.
To Avoid Extra Garbage Fees –
• Position the cart correctly.
• Have the containers face forward.
• Leave approximately 4 feet between the garbage and recycling bins.
• Make sure the lid closes tightly & is NOT ajar.
• When possible save extras until the next week.
• Visit the transfer station when you have excess garbage.
• Remember to recycle.
• If excess is on a regular basis, you can get a second container for a minimal monthly additional charge.
Extra Charges: There is an additional charge for extra bags and any service requiring the driver to leave the truck (such as extras, re-positioning the cart and when the toter lid is ajar.)
Extra Bags: Neatly place extras in bags 3 feet from the container. The driver will empty your container, re-load it and empty it again. Extra charges apply.
Notices & Notes
There are two City Utility drop boxes located at City Hall for payments after hours.
The 2017 Recycling Calendars are available. You can pick one up at Post Falls City Hall in the Utilities Department on the 2nd floor. Or Download a Copy
Utility Billing Supervisor Lori Hockett
Post Falls Sanitation email@example.com