The Street Division is located at 800 N. Public Works Way.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am – 3:30pm
Phone: (208) 773-1722
The Street Division maintains approximately 150 center line miles of streets, traffic signage, signals and striping as well as 50 miles of alley ways.
(View Road Closures below on GIS Map)
- North Lucas Street, between 19th & 21st, will be closed 10/05-10/20 from 6:30am-6pm for construction. The road will be closed to thru traffic for site work. Access to the church and school buses will be allowed.
- Chase Road, north of Grange Avenue, will be closed 10/24-10/26 from 8am-5pm for saw cut on the edge of the roadway.
- Pleasant View Road, north of 5th Avenue, will be closed 10/24-10/26 from 7:30am-3pm to access a manhole in the roadway.
- 2540 and 530 Sand Trap Way will be closed 10/25-10/26 to install a sewer manhole. This will be a 24 hour closure.
- E. Polston Avenue, from Greensferry to Alberta, south on Alberta and west on Edmonton, will be closed 10/28 from 2-9pm for the annual Trunk or Treat event.
Are you ready for winter? Check out the links on this page.
2017/18 Snow Berm Reduction Program letter and application forms are available from Sept. 1st. to Nov. 1st.
The City of Post Falls Snow Berm Reduction Program, to reduce the snow berm that is left in front of driveways by snow plows during plowing operations. Households may be eligible if a member of your family is unable to remove the snow berm due to a qualifying disability, injury or illness. See Snow Berm Reduction Program letter for details and to apply.
Street Sweeper Routes
Paul Kinney – Public Works Maintenance Manager
Jennifer Brown – Administrative Specialist