Comprehensive Plan Update Community Workshop & Open House – The evening agenda is as follows:
- 4:30pm: Open House – This open house is part of the City of Post Falls’ overall effort to involve as many people as possible in updating its Comprehensive Plan and rewriting its zoning ordinance, setting direction for the community’s development and writing zoning rules to match. Please help Post Falls envision and plan for its progress by:
- Speaking with us directly – we’re here to listen and learn, so tell us what you think!
- Checking out the various displays and maps
- Taking part in the conversations that will occur here this evening
- 6:30pm: Presentation – Slides and materials covering plan background, project scope, long-range vision, conceptual planning map, and possible zoning strategies
- 7pm: Activity – Strategic Review – Review of conceptual land use map & zoning strategy; facilitated summary
- 8pm: Wrap up/ Adjourn – Q/A & next steps