In The News:
- Orgill Project Wins National Award – Coeur d’Alene Press, May 18
press release – Orgill Project receives CiCi Award
- Annex Denial Rare in Post Falls – Coeur d’Alene Press, May 18
- Kootenai County Road Construction Maps– Summer road construction maps
- 2017 Recycling Calendars are here!
• You can pick up the 2017 recycling/trash pickup calendar in the Finance/Utilities Dept. at City Hall on the 2nd floor
• Free reusable grocery bags are now available in the Finance/Utilities Dept. at City Hall on the 2nd floor. Pick up your’s today.
- Comprehensive Plan Update / Help shape what future growth will look like – If you missed the Open House for commenting on updating the Comp Plan you can still participate and make your voice heard. Visit the Comp Plan page and take the survey. Both surveys take less than 10 minutes. Deadline to complete survey is July 12th.
- Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon – USAT Sanctioned Event • Sunday, August 6th
Registration is now open, sign up today.
City Facebook Posts
“Like” the City on Facebook to see important daily information such as road closures, meeting and event information and more
May 18,2017 Orgill Project receives CiCi Award
April 25, 2017 City-Wide Spring Clean Up in Post Falls
April 4, 2017 Annual Tree Giveaway
February 16, 2016 City Offices Closed for Presidents’ Day
January 13, 2017 City Offices Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
January 14, 2017 Christmas Tree Pickup