In The News:
- KCFR to Staff Fourth Station – Coeur d’Alene Press – June 21
- Annex Battleground – Coeur d’Alene Press, June 20
- Orgill Project Wins National Award – Coeur d’Alene Press, May 18
press release – Orgill Project receives CiCi Award
- Annex Denial Rare in Post Falls – Coeur d’Alene Press, May 18
- Beach and Boat Lauch Now Open – The beach and boat launch at Q’emiln Park are now open.
- The Q’emiln Park swimming beach is now open to the public. There will NOT be lifeguards on duty at the beach until June 29th. After the 29th lifeguards will be on duty from 11am until 6pm through the summer season.
- The boat & car parking fees are: ALL DAY PARKING: Cars/$5 — Boats/$8 — Buses/$10
SEASON PARKING PASS: A season car parking pass for Q’emiln Park can be purchased at the Recreation Office (No season passes for boats) $15/Residents — $30/Non-residents
PARKING BOOTH HOURS: Weekdays: 9am-8pm. Weekends: 8am-8pm No overnight boat moorage.
- Kootenai County Road Construction Maps– Summer road construction maps
- Comprehensive Plan Update / Help shape what future growth will look like – If you missed the Open House for commenting on updating the Comp Plan you can still participate and make your voice heard. Visit the Comp Plan page and take the survey. Both surveys take less than 10 minutes. Deadline to complete survey is July 12th.
City Facebook Posts
“Like” the City on Facebook to see important daily information such as road closures, meeting and event information and more
May 25, 2017 City Offices Closed for Memorial Day
May 18,2017 Orgill Project receives CiCi Award
April 25, 2017 City-Wide Spring Clean Up in Post Falls
April 4, 2017 Annual Tree Giveaway
February 16, 2017 City Offices Closed for Presidents’ Day
January 13, 2017 City Offices Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
January 14, 2017 Christmas Tree Pickup