- Post Falls Clean Up Days • Saturday, April 29th –
Post Falls Sanitation will be doing a city-wide pickup for one day only. Items must be placed at the street by 6:30am. All items must be bagged, bundled or in the garbage toter. Items must not exceed 4 ft. in length and 4 ft. in width.
Furniture, tires, concrete, brick or hazardous material will NOT be picked up. Appliances will be picked up by appointment only, excluding refrigerators & air conditioners. To schedule appliance pickup call Post Falls Sanitation at (208)457-1820.
- E-Recycling Event • Saturday, April 29th – 9am – 1pm at Post Falls City Hall
• E-Recycling by Urban Mining Depot – bring in unwanted or non-working electronics for recycling.
• Shred Documents hosted by Mountain West Bank – safe & secure document shredding to keep your information out of malicious hands.
• National Drug Take-Back Day by Post Falls Police – safely dispose of old and unused prescription drugs.
• Again this year, the City will be giving out reusable insulated grocery bags, recycling/garbage calendars, and “Sprout Pencils”. These recycling promotional items are funded by a grant from Post Falls Sanitation to reduce impact on the landfill.
- Comprehensive Plan Update / Help shape what future growth will look like – If you missed the Open House for commenting on updating the Comp Plan you can still participate and make your voice heard. Visit the Comp Plan page and take the survey. Both surveys take less than 10 minutes. Deadline to complete survey is April 30th.
- Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon – USAT Sanctioned Event • Sunday, August 6th
Registration is now open, sign up today.
City Facebook Posts
“Like” the City on Facebook to see important daily information such as road closures, meeting and event information and more
April 25, 2017 City-Wide Spring Clean Up in Post Falls
April 4, 2017 Annual Tree Giveaway
February 16, 2016 City Offices Closed for Presidents’ Day
January 13, 2017 City Offices Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
January 14, 2017 Christmas Tree Pickup