Ages: 4 ½ – 13 years old
Camp Location: Post Falls Kiwanis Park
COVID-19 Standard Hours: Monday-Friday. Drop-off 8:30-9:00am. Pick-up 3:00-3:30pm.
COVID-19 Extended Hours ($35 Extra): Monday-Friday. Drop-off 7:15-8:00am. Pick up 5:00-5:30pm.
Camp Ka-Mee-Lin Weekly Registration Fees
|Explorers (4 1/2-6 year olds)||$110 per week||$145 per week|
|Adventurers (7-8 year olds)||$110 per week||$145 per week|
|Voyagers (9-10 year olds)||$125 per week||$160 per week|
|Navigators (11-13 year olds)||$125 per week||$160 per week|
COVID-19: By registering, you agree to abide by Camp COVID-19 Guidelines. Camp activities are subject to change based on health official recommendations and government restrictions. Please note, some weeks may be cancelled or modified.
- IN-FULL: All registered weeks paid in-full at the time of registration.
- PAYMENT PLAN OPTION: The first week’s registration fee is due at the time of registration. Then an automatic Credit Card payment will be charged beginning Monday, May 25th. Your balance will be split into ten payments and will be charged on Mondays. The final payment will be charged on July 27th. Registering May 25th or after, your payment will include first week’s registration fee plus the additional payments as outlined in the payment schedule.
- Payment plans must be current one week prior to the registered week. Failure to meet this requirement will result in removal from camp.”
- Breakfast will not be provided this summer due to a lack of refrigeration on-site. Please have campers eat at home prior to arrival.
- Lunches will be provided through the school lunch program.
- The City of Post Falls offers need-based scholarships to families interested in our youth programs. For more information, call the Recreation Department— (208) 773-0539.
“Happiness Happens Here at Camp Ka-Mee-Lin”
Activities include exploring in nature, swimming, beach play, weekly field trips, games, arts & crafts, and many other special outdoor activities designed around weekly themes.