Office Hours: Mon-Fri ⋅ 7am – 3:30pm
Phone: (208) 773-1722
- W. Grange Ave between N. Livorno Ct and N. Guy Rd will be closed 10/29-11/24 for roadway improvements, curb and gutter and sidewalks. See closure map for detour.
- Shoulder work on N. Greensferry Rd between E. Killdeer Ave and E. Bogie Dr will be performed by Ziply from 11/17-12/31. Both the northbound and southbound shoulders will be under construction. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- Alternating lanes of N. McGuire Rd near each end of the I-90 structure will be closed 11/24-11/26 for geotechnical boring through the roadway. Two-way traffic will be maintained at all times. (No work on Thanksgiving day)
- The northbound lane of N. Spokane St at the intersection of W. Ashworth Ln will be closed 12/1 for pole work by Avista. Flaggers will be onsite routing traffic.
- E. 4th Ave at N. Spokane St to N. Frederick St will be closed 12/3 from 3:00-9:00pm for the City of Post Falls Winterfest Community Event. Traffic will be routed south to E. Railroad Ave and onto adjoining side streets around the closure. See closure map.
- E. Seltice Way, between William and Post Street, and N. Henry Street will be closed 12/06-12/10 for construction. The right lane heading both east and west on E. Seltice Way will be closed as well as the southbound lane on N. Henry St. between Seltice and Mullan. Traffic control will be onsite routing traffic as necessary.