Office Hours: Mon-Fri ⋅ 7am – 3:30pm
Phone: (208) 773-1722
- Extended: W. Pointe Pkwy between N. Baugh Way and N. Beck Rd will be closed 7/14-7/28 (Originally ended 7/21) for utility connection relative to the Sysco project. Traffic will be routed onto N. Beck Rd, N. Baugh Way and W. Expo Pkwy.
- E. 4th Ave between Spokane & William and a portion of Frederick will be closed every Wednesday starting 7/14 and ending 8/11 from 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm for the River City Market & Music event.
- N. William Street between E. Seltice Way and E. 6th Street will be closed 7/24 for the Bob’s 21 annual block party. Traffic will be routed around to N. Henry Street and N. Frederick Street.
- N. Spokane St between 1st and 3rd Ave will be briefly closed 8/1 for the Post Falls Sprint Triathlon/Duathlon Event. Traffic will be routed onto 1st, 3rd and Frederick St.
- N. Cecil Rd south of Mullan Ave will be partially closed 8/2-8/5 for paving. Traffic control will be on site.
- E. Poleline Ave between Hwy 41 and N. Zorros Road will be closed 8/2-8/13 to thru traffic for construction related to the Bluegrass Apartments project. Traffic will be routed to Prairie Ave and onto Meyers Rd. Reader boards will be in place approximately a week prior to alert people of the closure.
- The northbound lane of N. Chase Rd and W. Calvary Ln will be closed 8/9 for potholing in the roadway. Flaggers will be onsite directing traffic.