The Street Division
800 N. Public Works Way
Hours: Mon-Fri ⋅ 7am – 3:30pm
Phone: (208) 773-1722
Amy Rainville – Administrative Assistant
Street Sweeper Routes
PDF Map opens in a new window
- Lane width reduction on Idaho Street, from Seltice Way to 5th Avenue, daily from 6/25-7/31 between 7am-5:30pm. Traffic revision is for sidewalk construction and pedestrian ramp upgrades. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
Westbound right lane of Seltice Way from Idaho to Bay Street will be closed daily 6/25-7/31 between 7am-5:30pm for construction and pedestrian ramp upgrades.
- Intersection of Seltice Way and Greensferry Road will be closed 7/25 from 6am – 8pm for construction. Flaggers will be onsite routing traffic.
- E. 3rd Avenue from William to Henry Street will be closed 7/27 from 11am-5pm for the Body by Scotty Annual Block Party. Traffic will be routed to William Street, Henry Street and 2nd Avenue.
- Westbound lane of Horsehaven Avenue, just east of HWY 41, will be closed 7/29 for construction. Two way traffic will be maintained with traffic control and flaggers.
- E. Poleline Avenue, just east of HWY 41, will be closed 7/29 for construction. Traffic will be routed to Meyer Road, 16th Avenue and HWY 41.
- N. Spokane Street from 3rd to 1st Avenue will be closed 8/04 from 8 – 10 a.m. for the Post Falls Sprint Triathlon. Traffic will be routed to Frederick Street.
Chip Seal/Fog Seal Project – Starts Monday, 7/22
Please be patient and expect delays in the following areas:
- Bridle Lane – Stagecoach Drive to the start of the Cul-de-sac
- Stagecoach Drive – Pioneer St to Grange Ave
- Gold Strike Lane – Stagecoach Drive to Bridle Lane
- Nugget Lane – Gold Strike Lane to the start of the Cul-de-sac
- Kellogg Lane – 21st Ave to the start of the Cul-de-Sac
- Henry Street – 15th Ave to School
- Westwood Drive – Ponderosa Blvd to Pinewood Drive
- Charleville Road – Roundabout to Prairie Ave
- Hope – Cecil Rd to Charleville Rd
- Mullan Avenue – Idaho Street to 385’ from Highway 41
Are you ready for winter? Check out our Snow Response Operations opens in a new windowfor information on Snow Alerts, Plowing Priority List, and Plowing and De-icing Route Maps
Plowing Concerns? Snow Worries Contact Form
Did you know? The Street Division maintains approximately 54 lane miles of streets, traffic signage, signals and striping.