Office Hours: Mon-Fri ⋅ 7am – 3:30pm
Phone: (208) 773-1722
- EXTENDED – E. 12th Avenue between SH-41 & October Glory Street will be closed 05/05/2020-Spring 2021(original end date of 09/04/2020) for construction. Detour signs and traffic control will be set up in the area.
- N. Spokane St. between N. Brookie Dr. and N. Carriage Ct. will be closed to thru traffic 3/29-4/16 for railroad construction. Traffic will be routed north to Prairie OR south to W. Poleline and then west to N. Chase and east to N. Idaho. Detour signs will be in place.
- The right northbound lane of N. Beck Road between W. Seltice Way and W. Expo Pkwy will be closed 4/15 for activity related to the Remington Apartments project. Through traffic will be maintained in both directions.
- Eastbound lane of W. Prairie Avenue from N. Cecil to the RPWD property will be closed 4/15 for construction. Flaggers will be routing traffic in both directions.
- Eastbound lane of E. 16th Ave on the east side of Hwy 41 will be closed 4/19 for striping. Two-way traffic will be maintained via flaggers and lane shifts.
- The alley behind 705 E. 2nd Ave will be temporarily closed on 4/21 for Avista to run new conduit for the River Trails Apartments project. Other residents around the area will have access to their properties from the alley.