For information or assistance on relocating or expanding your business
Email: Economic Development Staff
Toll Free (888) 925-9961
- City Projects Page opens in a new window current Commercial Site Plans, Active Subdivisions & Annexations, and City Capital Projects
- Economic Development Contacts opens in a new window
- Economic Development Packet opens in a new window (pdf)
- Economic Development Packet Flipbook opens in a new window
- City Maps/GIS opens in a new window
The City of Post Falls works to create, diversify, and enhance job growth and to promote business development and stability. Idaho is teeming with opportunities for business. Idaho is ranked 9th in the nation of top states for business by Forbes and 10th for our economic climate.
Follow this link for updates on City of Post Falls projects and major projects in the City.
Buck Knives announced a partnership with Remington Outdoor Company as the new official licensee of Remington cutlery.
The Sawmill Grille is another new addition to Post Falls' business community.
Beyond Green, Inc. recently announced the availability of a new technology/ chip/ data center and general industrial properties in North Idaho. Located in Post Falls and Rathdrum, Idaho, the 700+ – acre sites can support several 500,000 sq. Ft. Single mission-critical centers, smaller tech projects and industrial project of any size. Click here for more information.
A 245-acre technology park community has been proposed for Post Falls on the Rathdrum Prairie.
More Business News….
- Idaho Top State to Own a Home, Study Says opens in a new window – Coeur d’ Alene Press, June 7, 2019
- Hardwick & Sons hardware store to move from Seattle to Post Falls opens in a new window – Spokane Journal of Business, May 23, 2019
- ATC Manufacturing prepares for growth in Post Falls opens in a new window, Spokane Journal of Business, May 9, 2019
- Post Falls home to Idaho’s first organic, vegan chocolate line, opens in a new window Wild and Alive – KXLY, March 5, 2018
- Idaho Investment Guide 2019 opens in a new window – Idaho Commerce
- BOISE – The U.S. Census Bureau says that for the second year in a row, Idaho has earned the title of fastest-growing state in the country. opens in a new window — Spokesman-Review, December 24, 2018
- Earlier this week, Director Meuleman shared some thoughts on Idaho’s recent CNBC ranking for Top States for Business in 2018. Read more about what sets Idaho apart from the competition. – Idaho Commerce, August 10, 2018 opens in a new window
- Power Products Company Moves to Post Falls – This spring, Critical Power Products & Services moved into a new 18,000-square-foot building off Pleasant View Road in Post Falls, said a news release. The new facility houses Critical Power’s 24 employees, a warehouse, maintenance shop and extensive outdoor yard for storage of the company’s growing inventory of new, used and refurbished power generation and backup
infrastructure equipment. – Coeur d’ Alene Press – June 8, 2018
- North Idaho is Storage Toyland – Steel Structures of America has recently completed multiple large storage projects in Kootenai County, such as Eagle Rock RV & Boat Storage in Post Falls with 80,000 square feet of storage space. Coeur d’ Alene Press opens in a new window, May 19, 2018
- Buck Knives Expands Everyday Category – More options in Rival series, new handle materials, and a new line of lightweight options now available. Press Release opens in a new window
- Idaho’s state parks add $184 million to state’s economy in 2016. For every dollar Idaho taxpayers pay toward the parks, $54 is returned to the economy, according to the study. Spokesman Review – Feb. 8, 2018
- Governor Signs Unemployment Tax Relief Bill opens in a new window – Idaho employers to save $115 million over three years. House Bill 335 – passed unanimously by both the House and Senate – will ensure the continuing solvency of Idaho’s unemployment reserve fund used to pay benefits. It lowers rates for taxpaying businesses retroactive to January 1, 2018.
- Old Factory Outlets spaces to fill up in Post Falls opens in a new window – Large amounts of space absorbed in buildings that had been mostly vacant. The former Post Falls Factory Outlets complex and the neighboring Post Falls Factory Stores building, both of which have been mostly vacant for roughly a decade, will be mostly occupied by the end of the year, current owners say. Spokane Journal of Business – Feb. 1, 2018
- Post Falls ranked one of the Safest Cities in Idaho in 2018 (National Council for Home Safety and Security) opens in a new window