CONTACT US: For more information or assistance on relocating or expanding your business, please contact, Economic Development staff or call (208)773-8708 or toll Free (888)925-9961
We are committed to assisting businesses and providing support as you grow and expand your business. If you are looking for a new location, considering expansion, or want to learn more about incentives for businesses in Idaho, you can find links to City, State and Federal resources you need to be successful on these Economic Development pages.
Our Economic Development staff and Community Development Department are ready to help you through the process whether you are building a new facility, expanding your current facility, locating to Post Falls or planning to start a new business.
Starting a Business
- Economic Development Package opens in a new window
- Find a location for my business opens in a new window
- Relocating to Post Falls opens in a new window
- Download a City Zoning Map opens in a new window
- City Business License Application Form
- Find out how City ordinances affect my business opens in a new window
- International Trade – Idaho Department of Commerce opens in a new window
GIS Maps opens in a new window The City of Post Falls Maps and Apps Gallery is a site where you can find downloadable maps (in PDF format), interactive Web Mapping applications for desktop PCs, Tablets and Smart Phones, and important information to help you stay up-to-date and connected with the City’s products and services.
- Avista Utilities opens in a new window
- Kootenai Electric Co-Op opens in a new window
- Broadband Internet Providers in Post Falls opens in a new window
- NIC Workforce Training Center opens in a new window
- Small Business Development Center opens in a new window
A great 6 minute video showing Post Falls, Idaho as a prime place to live, work and play presented by the Post Falls Urban Renewal Agency, this video shows various aspects of the benefits of being in Post Falls and specifically in one of the six urban renewal districts.